COVID Information for the 2021-2022 School Year
Below is the full list of symptoms for which caregivers should monitor their children, and staff should monitor themselves and refer to the COVID protocol flowchart to see what testing and quarantine is required, please click here for the flowchart.
Unvaccinated individuals and any close contacts presenting these symptoms should follow testing and quarantine response protocols in the above link.
Vaccinated individuals who are not close contacts should follow the testing and quarantine response protocols if they are experiencing symptoms in bold. These individuals may also seek clinical guidance to assess the need for PCR testing if they have other symptoms on this list.
COVID-19 symptoms list:
* Fever (100.0° Fahrenheit or higher), chills, or shaking chills
* Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
* New loss of taste or smell
* Muscle aches or body aches
* Cough (not due to other known causes, such as a chronic cough)
* Sore throat, when in combination with other symptoms
* Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea when in combination with other symptoms
* Headache when in combination with other symptoms
* Fatigue, when in combination with other symptoms
* Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies) when in combination with other symptoms